Conscious Living Test
”I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become‘ C.G.Jung
Participants will be presented several models of Consciousness within an integrated and holistic framework. In an interactive way, they will experience and learn beneficial concepts and tools to apply in their every day lives.
The workshop is taking place over three weekly live sessions.
It is recommended to watch each session at the arranged time in order to be able to ask live questions.
The videos will be available following each session at the participant’s profile page to also access at their own time.
After watching all videos, participants are provided with a Certificate of Attendance
- Understanding the nature and problems of Consciousness
- ICUC’s role
- Understanding need in understanding Consciousness (theory and practice) in one’s life
- Familiarise and work with several models of Consciousness (Spectrum, Levels of Consciousness)
- Applications of knowledge in every day lives
- Useful ways to create a conscious life
18+ who speak English & have access to the Internet
Max 100 people
You can send your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes